Terms & conditions for website users
By accessing and using lilregie.com (“Website”) and the services offered on the Website (“Services”) , all users (“Users”) accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
Please note that these terms and conditions were last updated on 16 July 2015
- Use: Users may only use the Website and Services in accordance with these Terms. All rights not expressly granted to Users in these Terms are reserved by Lil Regie Limited (“Lil Regie”).
- Responsibility: Each User will be responsible for the activity that occurs through its use of the Website and Services. Lil Regie disclaims any and all liability for the content, representations, statements, services, products or other information posted to the Website by Users. Lil Regie further assumes no responsibility between event organisers, customers and attendees of events that are advertised through the Website (“Events”).
- Refunds: The Event organiser (“Organiser”) is responsible for setting the Event’s refund policy and in general, providing refunds. Lil Regie is only ever responsible for providing refunds to Users: (a) as required by law; or (b) as it agrees with the Organiser in accordance its terms and conditions for Organisers. If Lil Regie is instructed by the Organiser to give a User a refund, Lil Regie will refund the relevant amount onto the same payment card that was used by the User to make the Event purchase. Lil Regie will not otherwise be held liable in any way for refunds, errors in issuing refunds or lack of refunds in connection with the Services (other than in relation to its own negligence or default).
- Content uploaded: Lil Regie reserves the right to remove any content posted to the Website which it considers (in its absolute discretion) to be offensive, objectionable or otherwise unlawful.
- Provision of information: Upon registering to use the Services, all Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as prompted by the Website (“Registration Information”), and to promptly notify Lil Regie of any changes to their Registration Information in order to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete.
- No malicious use: Users may only access the Website and Services through the interface provided by Lil Regie, and must not use the Website or Services for any malicious means, or abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate or impersonate any other User of the Website or Services.
- Age restrictions: Certain Events may have a strict age restriction criteria. If a User does not meet the age restriction criteria for an Event, that User is ineligible to take advantage of Lil Regie’s Services in relation to that Event.
- No illegal use: No User may use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or post any information that is in breach of any confidentiality obligation, copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person.
- Intellectual property: All Users agree that Lil Regie owns all of the intellectual property rights existing the Website and Services. However, Lil Regie claims no intellectual property rights in relation to the information or content uploaded to the Website by Users.
- Indemnity: Users are responsible for all activity resulting from their use of the Website and the Services. Each User indemnifies, and will keep indemnified, Lil Regie against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, charges and expenses which Lil Regie may incur or be subject to or suffer as a result of the relevant User’s use of the Website and Services.
- Amendments: Lil Regie reserves the right to amend these Terms and the Services it provides at any time with or without notice to Users, and may also add new features that will be subject to the Terms. Any User who continues to use the Website or Services after any changes will be taken to have agreed to the changes. Users can always find the current version of the User Terms here.
- Branding: No User may publish or use Lil Regie’s brand, branding or logos except with Lil Regie’s prior written consent.
- Termination or suspension of accounts: If a User does not abide by the Terms, Lil Regie may terminate or suspend that User’s account and refuse to provide Services to that User for any reason and at any time.
- Technical support and malfunctions: Lil Regie will try to promptly address (during normal business hours) all technical issues that arise on the Website. However, Lil Regie will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of any partial or total breakdown of the Website or any technical malfunctions.
- No waiver: If Lil Regie does not insist that a User performs any of its obligations under these Terms, or if Lil Regie does not immediately enforce its rights against a User, that will not mean that Lil Regie has waived its rights against that User and will not mean that the User does not have to comply with those obligations.
- Severability: Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- New Zealand law: These Terms are governed by New Zealand law. Users agree that the High Court of New Zealand will have exclusive jurisdiction.